James Dean has help thousands of gamers fix their Xbox. Over the past 2 years he has gotten it down to a science, taking meticulous notes and running video after video to get everything just right to save you time – AND MAKE IT EASY TO UNDERSTAND.
This version comes with his award winning eBook walking you through the easy steps, and 8 HIGH DEFINITION videos to make every point absolutely clear! He talks you through everything while you watch over the shoulder and see how it is done!
You don’t have to wait any longer to be gaming. You don’t have to pay $140 and ship off your XBOX 360– wondering when it will be back.
Do Not Be Fooled by the 3 Biggest RROD Myths That Will Never Fix Your Xbox.
- The first one is, you can easily fix your XBOX 360 by wrapping it in a towel for 5 minutes. That's a fast way to fry your XBOX 360!
- The second is, the only way to fix your XBOX 360 is by sending it to Microsoft… It’s obvious that the guys working in the back trying to figure out this problem are way over paid, as millions of so called "FIXED Units" seem to keep getting the red lights again.
- The third is, the 2gen XBOX 360 never gets the red lights. I’m here to tell you that even the new XBOX 360 is having the RROD problem. So if you are planning on buying a new Xbox 360 try fixing your old one first!
- Help is Just a Click Away. In the members area you can easily access any step of the repair or easily contact the fast friendly support.
- Step by Step Videos Available to Watch Instantly Online. Once you watch these videos you will see just how easy this repair is going to be. All the videos are done over the shoulder with zoom-ins so you don’t miss a thing.
- 3 Red Light Repair Guide. After watching the videos you can download the eBook. It will guide you through everything – and give you little tips you may have missed in the videos. It is also a handy reference to have open while you do the repair.
- You could send it in to Microsoft, pay $140 dollars and wait 2 months to get your Xbox back.
- You could look in your local classifieds and see if someone else can fix it, I think the going rate for that is somewhere around $85 to $100.
- Your could shell out the cash for a brand new Xbox - $200
- Or you can fix RROD with this repair guide in just a few hours with common house hold tools.
Take James up on his risk free offer and fix your RROD today.
Click Here to Easily Fix RROD.